Ways To Make Money With Your Blog – Here’s my promise to you: This is the most useful, comprehensive, detailed, realistic, workable, resourceful, free blog post I’ve ever read. It sounds good?! I also share exactly how much I blog part time and how you can too.
I’ve read maybe 50 posts on “How to make money blogging” and walked away with NOTHING. They told me to pick the right name, use WordPress and get a hosting company and that’s it! How about SEO, how to get affiliate links, what ad services to use, Lightroom presets, free photo resources, best plug-ins, Pinterest strategies, increased traffic…?
Ways To Make Money With Your Blog
After six years of blogging, I have hundreds of ideas and tips. I actually want to share with you ALL the practical information I’ve gathered from friends through trial and error, research and blogging over the years!
How To Make $1000 From Your Blog With 100 Daily Readers (guaranteed)
I have never spent more money on my blog than I have. I currently pay no regular fees for my site except for hosting and email. I’ll show you how!
You’re done Because this is not a short little post with stuff you already know. It’s fat, note it, pin it and watch it because it’s so much fun!
I went to journalism school for graphics and worked as a graphic designer in a newspaper for ten years before being a kid. Working to deadlines, photographers, journalists and editors have really helped me in the blogging world. On the one hand, the blog is its own little newspaper.
It’s true, blogging is not for everyone. Actually, it’s not for most people. You want to do it because you like it, not because you want easy money. You have to be self-disciplined. You have to be willing to spend “that time” to do it.
How To Start A Blog And Make Money In 2022: Your Complete Guide
BUT! If you want it, you can do it! You have a unique voice and talent. Everyone has something valuable to say and teach. Don’t worry about the sea of blogs out there, focus on what you want to be yours.
I’ll help you plan, show you free tools and how to get traffic, but it’s all just to show YOUR idea!
You can hear all the best blogging advice in the world, but if you don’t create deadly content, it’s all for naught.
Before we get to the fun stuff, we need to talk about technology. After all, you can’t have a blog without a website!
How To Monetize Your Blog: 9 Ways To Make Money Online Without Ads
1. Choose the name of your blog. Think long and hard about this. You need to work on everything you write now and in the future. You can’t change it later without ruining your hard earned Google position. (Example: If you’re not going to blog about being a mom in 8 years, don’t include “mom” in the name.) You should also make sure the name isn’t already taken and check if the url is available.
2. Write a tagline for your blog. While you’re thinking about your name, go ahead and take the time to write a tagline. This will help define your blog content for yourself and your readers! Mine was: “A no-fuss idea about family, decor, and organization for moms on a budget.” It’s short, but it tells the reader what I have to offer.
3. Select a host. I am using Blue Host. Don’t use free services, you need your own domain name. For example, if I use Blogspot, my url is .blogspot.com. Free, but not professional.
5. Choose a theme. Some places to find themes: Alien WP, WooCommerce, Restored 316, Just Free Themes.
How To Monetize A Blog: 7 Proven Ways In 2022
6. Start building your site! Think about what you want in your sidebar: photos, short greeting messages, subscription forms (more on that in a minute), searches, recent posts, social media follow… I suggest you lay down the basics, save it’s simple. Then you can start your post. Very interesting!
7. Take the time to get an email with your domain name. It looks more professional than gmail account. You can do this through Blue Host.
I’m not tech savvy, but I have access to YouTube! You can Google anything, you just have to be willing to take the time to look at it, learn about it, and apply it to your own site.
Don’t add too many plug-ins or slow down your website. Fast loading times are essential to keep readers on your site. I have 24 and this is too much.
How To Make Money From A Blog
Akismet Anti-Spam: Protects your blog from spam. This saved me a lot of time from deleting hundreds of spam comments. (You choose your price.)
All In One WP Security: Add security to your site, even email your site monthly backups! (Free)
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP): Displays Google Analytics Reports and Real-Time Statistics in your Dashboard. Automatically enter the tracking code on every page of your website. (Free)
Social War: This is the colored bar I have at the bottom of my post with the number of times it has been shared. Make it easy for readers to share your content. This is a very versatile plugin. (To save you time, I don’t care about Shareaholic, another popular one. These took over my site, and added their own links and buttons.)
How To Make Money Blogging Selling Products And Services
Sign up for Google Analytics right away. It measures all your stats – visitors, page views, SEO, most popular pages, readers in real time…
You need this for your own awareness, but also for all advertisements and sponsors. This is a test for companies how many eyes will watch their content. They won’t take you without it.
It needs to be luxurious. In fact, it’s better, more flexible, and looks more professional if it’s simple! You just use a certain font. Yes, it’s really easy! That’s basically what I did and it worked from day one. Take time for this as you don’t want to change your appearance too often for branding purposes. Also note, you must legally own the rights to the font. So buy it or keep reading free copyright free font resources.
2. I suggest you stick with two or three fonts. Don’t try new ones every week, and make sure they match your WordPress theme.
How To Make Money Day 1 With Your Blog
3. Edit your photos consistently. Lightroom presets can help with this. More on that in a minute.
4. Stick to the color scheme. I used mostly white with a hint of green, light blue and blush. If you can’t decide, look around your house. What color do you like and choose naturally?
5. Keep the same style across all platforms (blogs and social media). The best way is to use the same headshot for all platforms too (your blog comments, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook…). You bookmark your blog.
Photos are an integral part of blogging success. Period. I show you what I use and give you tips for more professional photos.
Easy Ways To Make Money Blogging Without Even Thinking About It
You don’t need a professional camera to start blogging. You can even use your phone in the beginning, but ALWAYS shoot in natural light.
I am not a professional photographer. I’m a fan of taking most of his photos in auto mode (gasp!). I know professionals are shaking their heads right now, but this is an area I plan on growing.
I saved my blog money for a whole year to save for my current Canon. These days I usually shoot with the lens that came with my Rebel, and sometimes this pancake lens.
2. Take LOTS of pictures. Several of each shot to ensure one is in focus. And from every angle. The more you take, the more likely you are to get a shot. I ended up using a fraction of the images I took.
How To Make Money Blogging: 13 Travel Bloggers Reveal Their Secrets
3. Make sure your photos are straight. My photos are always slightly tilted to one side no matter how hard I try to shoot straight! The most basic thing you can do to help your photo is make it straight with the crop tool while editing.
4. When editing photos on a computer, make sure your whites are really white, not too blue or yellow. You can do this by adjusting the cast. This is very important.
5. Take things from a different angle. I always climb on bar stools and stools to get a different point of view. Kneel down to shoot children or even furniture. Don’t forget to shoot vertically for Pinterest too! And take advantage of the magic of flat lay!
6. Reset. Take a minute to try your shot in a different way. Flowers there, less stuff on the dresser, add a basket from the living room… I don’t know why, but I almost always prefer how my photos look after the second or third setup.
How To Make Money Blogging In 2022
MORE: I show you how to fool the flat lay system with things like scrapbook paper and stuff I found by the wayside in this post.
Whether you’re shooting with your phone or a professional camera, we recommend using Adobe Lightroom and find a great preset that fits your style.
. I’m addicted for sure. Meanwhile, the Lightroom app is active for free
Ways to promote your blog, ways to make money with your iphone, ways to monetize your blog, ways to make money blog, ways to make money from a blog, ways to make money with your money, ways to make money with your car, how to make money with your blog, ways to make money with a blog, ways to make money with your website, make money with your blog, best ways to make money blog